How to help your clients build a better business
If you are an accountant or financial planner advising business clients and they’re concerned about reducing their business risks and building a better business, then take a look at the Better Business Program.
The Better Business Program is an online, automated advisory solution delivered in 3 stages in a time frame that suits you and your client/s.
Stage 1 : Risks and Value Drivers Assessment (‘RAVDA’);
Stage 2 : SWOT Workshop and Strategies;
Stage 3 : Business Improvement Plan.
The key outcomes of a Better Business Program are:
- Preparing a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (‘SWOT’) Report for your clients;
- Identifying, addressing, resolving and documenting key risk, growth and improvement strategies for your clients.
The next step is establishing a “sounding board” structure like an Outsourced FD service or CFO Program with your client to make sure that action items are tracked and people involved with the execution of the Business Improvement Plan know what is expected in terms of delivery and timeframes.
- The Business Risks Survey & Scorecard to secure client engagement;
- Interactive, real time risk/value driver assessment and SWOT analysis functionalities;
- New technology that enables the Program to be delivered in group sessions;
- Enterprise and industry specific (e.g. Dentists, GPs etc) versions.
Growing your Advisory Revenue
The ‘ideal’ clients for the Better Business Program are SMEs, especially multi-owner businesses. You are able to generate highly profitable new advisory services revenue, secure ongoing professional fees by providing sounding board services and create more financial services opportunities.
Attracting New Clients
To attract new clients to your practice you can combine Insights Collaboration with the Better Business Program and then introduce this innovative ‘win win’ growth strategy to your key centres of influence relationships.
Take the survey, and see how your clients experience the service:
Meet Janet and John run rival practices. But that’s where the similarity ends.
Watch this 60-second video to see the true value of advisory services in your practice