The relationship you have with your marketing people is a crucial factor in your growth.
After 20-years of working with accountants, we have a pretty good picture of the personalities that get great results working with us and those that don’t!
The people that get great results working with us
And then, the people that don't
- For you, the purpose of marketing is to attract quality new clients. You understand that branding, Twitter followers, LinkedIn connections… count for nothing, if they’re not putting money in your bank account.
- You know that working as a team with your advisers gets you the best results.
- You’re attracting new clients but they’re a mixed bag. You want more high value / margin, appreciative clients.
- You don’t pull up the new business tree by the roots every couple of months to check it’s still growing.
- You are fortunate to be born with an innate skill and understanding of marketing. “Hey, it just comes naturally to me!” You only need someone to carry out your master plan.
- You know the best way to get results from your ‘suppliers’ is to ignore them and shout regularly.
- You park in the disabled spots at Tescos. (Assuming you’re not disabled – just to be clear on that!)
- You want us to target a particular practice because you’ve heard one of the partners is seriously ill!
Contact Me Now
Let’s talk about attracting more of your perfect clients
Contact Me Now
And I’ll give you our competitors contact details