Telemarketing for Accountants can deliver a consistent flow of quality new clients for pennies in the pound of their fees generated. But, and it is a big but, some firms and some Partners are not suited to telephone made appointments.
- The Characteristics of Partners and practices that should avoid telemarketing.
- What you must know about your service offer before even considering telemarketing.
- The resources you need to make telemarketing work.
- What to expect: the rough with the smooth.
- Communication skills: have you got what it takes.
- The Characteristics of firms achieving the highest Returns On Investment.
About the Author
Patrick McLoughlin is the founder of Accounting for Growth, a full service marketing agency specialising in helping accountancy practices grow through attracting their ideal clients.
Patrick pioneered an entirely new approach to telemarketing for accountants. By agreeing a new business revenue target with clients in advance, A4G shares responsibility for the outcome of the outcomes they create. This allows accountants to forecast and deliver the Return On Investment on their telemarketing in both new business revenue and profit.
Make an informed decision. Find out if telemarketing is right for you and your practice.